Mera Peak Climbing
- Book Now
Mera peak is one of the highest trekking peaks in Nepal located south-east of Mount Everest. The trail for Mera peak climbing begins through the incredibly beautiful Hinku valley. This well-preserved and uninhabited Hinku valley below the Mera peak is one of the wildest and naturally most beautiful in Nepal having its massive moraines, glacial lakes and stunning mountain views.
Like other climbing expedition to Everest region, we begin our trip to Mera peak with an exciting flight to Lukla airstrip. From Lukla we ascend gently to eastward, cross the Zatra La pass and reach the Mera La pass on the ninth day where we make our base camp for Mera Peak climbing preparation.. Climbing Mera Peak is possible in a single day from the base camp but we avoid rush for safety reason. We allow proper rest and acclimatization and make use of high camp to ensure 100 % summit success.
During the climbing expedition we ascend three summits of Mera one after other .From the summit we will enjoy absolutely stunning and panoramic view of 5 of the world’s 8000m peaks – Mount Kanchanjunga, Mount Makalu, Mount Lhotse, Mount Cho Oyu and Mount Everest. This climbing trip can be organized both teahouse and full board camping basis with accommodation in twin sharing dormitory and food being served in a teahouse. One can just carry light day pack, rest is carried by yaks and our porters, and the average walking is 6 hours a day.
Findways Adventure offer highly experienced and professional climbing Sherpa and guides to ensure safe ascent and summit success along with the climbing permit and all other necessary logistics. This Mera Peak Climbing package trip can be flexibly adjusted to our clients’ requirements. Safety and comfort is our priority. For further inquiry and price, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and trek to Chutenga (3050m)
Day 03: Cross Chhetra La pass (4580m) and trek to Chhetra Buk
Day04: Trek to Thasingdingma
Day05: Trek to Kothe (3500m)
Day 06: Kothe to Thangnag (4350m)
Day 07: Rest/ Acclimatisation Day at Thangnag (4350m)
Day 08: Trek to Khare (5000m)
Day 09: Khare to High Camp (5800m)/ Mera La pass (5400m)
Day 10: Summit Mera Peak (6476m), return to Mera La (5415m)/Khare
Day 11: Rest or spare day
Day 12: Mera La / Khare to Thangnag (4350m)
Day 13: Thangnag to Kothe
Day 14: Kothe to Thasingdingma
Day15: Thasingdingma to Zatra Buk
Day16: Zatra Buk to Chutenga
Day 17: Chutenga to Lukla (2850m)
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 19: Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 20: Final departure
Cost Include / Cost Exclude
- Airport pick up & drop by a private vehicle
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicles
- Tea house accommodation (lodge) during the trek
- A local government licensed English speaking trekking guide
- Necessary number of porters for carrying luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for our trekking crew
- Sagarmatha National Park permit
- TIMS Card
- Mera Peak Permit fee
- Garbage Deposit fee.
- Climbing equipment: Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Flight fare Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including domestic airport tax
- Surface transfer to/ from Kathmandu- hotel before and after the trek
- All our government taxes
- Your international flight & airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Your travel & medical insurance.
- Your personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry etc
- Your personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on our Price Includes section.
Please read our Booking terms and conditions carefully. In completing and submitting the booking form, you agree to be bound by these conditions, which constitute the agreement between Findways Adventure ("FWA") and you. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the booking form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by Findways Adventure