Everest Panorama Trek
- Book Now
Everest Panorama trek is a short and popular teahouse trekking in the Everest Region. This trek is suitable for those who want to experience rich culture and traditional lifestyle of the Sherpa communities and to enjoy the incredible up-close views of the world’s highest peak- Mt. Everest (8,848m) and other adjoining mountains such as Mt. Lhotse (8,516m) Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Kongde from Syangboche and Everest view hotel within a short holiday in Nepal. You can easily immerse in the perfect Himalayan views and experience Sherpa culture and hospitality. In addition, you can visit the Buddhist monasteries, Shrines, Chorten and unique rocky hills along the trekking route.
It is the easiest way to experience the gifts of nature in the Khumbu valley that offers stunning views of Himalayas and a very special moment to explore the Sherpa settlements and unique culture of friendly Sherpa people.
Everest Panoramic trekking begins with a short and scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and the trail continues along the Dudh Koshi river, via Phakding , Namche, Thame, Khumjung, Tengboche monastery and retrace the same trail to Lukla. During the trek you may encounter with the extraordinary musk deer and the bright and colorful Danphe bird (Lophophorus) – the national bird of Nepal. The ultimate destination of the trek is Tengboche village which lies at a hilltop surrounded by snow-capped mountains. From Tengboche village you will see Mt. Ama Dablam very clearly. You will visit the most popular Tengboche Monastery considered to be the highest monastery in the world.
When you reach Khumjung and Khunde villages you can visit a secondary school and Khunde hospital built by Sir Edmund Hillary. Moreover, you will also visit one of the oldest monasteries at Khumjung and here you can see the skull of Yeti with some different history related to Yeti.
This trekking is possible within one-week duration. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the trek.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Fly Lukla (2,840m) and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 05: Trek to Khumjung (3,780m) and Khunde (3,840m)
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m)
Day 07: Trek back to Monjo (2840m) via Namche Bazaar
Day 08: Trek to Lukla
Day 09: Free day in Kathmandu
Day10: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Cost Include / Cost Exclude
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- All hotel accommodation in mentioned in Itinerary
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome drinks in hotel on the day of arrival
- Kathmandu sightseeing in a comfortable private vehicle as per the tour program
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trekking guide & necessary porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, transportation and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if required (need to return after the trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and trekking permits including TIMS
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in not mentioned in itinerary.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Everest region in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide and porter(s)
Please read our Booking terms and conditions carefully. In completing and submitting the booking form, you agree to be bound by these conditions, which constitute the agreement between Findways Adventure ("FWA") and you. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the booking form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by Findways Adventure