Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Poonhill
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Poonhill
- Book Now
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the classic trekking journeys that take you to the base camp of Mount Annapurna south. The base camp looks like an oval-shaped plateau ringed by a loop of high mountains.
The itinerary for Annapurna Base Camp Trek is specially crafted for those who love to explore spectacular mountain scenery, typical villages inhabited by an ethnic group of people ( Gurung), beautiful rhododendron forests adorned with the rose, apricot and crimson flowers and sub-tropical valleys, all are located beneath the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan mountain range. Whilst trekking, you can experience the typical Nepalese traditional lifestyle, unique local culture, and food. At the same time, trekkers are immersed in the panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range from Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Fishtail to several Himalayan peaks looming around. In addition, on your way to the base camp, you will stop overnight stay at Jhinu Danda (1870m) and relax taking a dip into the natural hot springs.
At the Base Camp, you can spend some time, exploring around Annapurna and Machhapuchhre Base Camp, ringed by huge glaciers and overshadowed by the magnificent Annapurna mountain range. There are two routes available – a normal route to the base camp via Ghandruk and another route via Ghorepani / Poonhill and ends in Pokhara. You will walk through the uphill trail, suspension bridge, rhododendron and oak forest and culturally rich Gurung settlements.
The sunrise view from Poonhill is incredibly breathtaking and a rewarding experience for every trekker. These days the number of trekkers to the Annapurna base camp has increased significantly. After completing the trek you will gain a great feeling of satisfaction and lifetime experience.
Annapurna Base Camp trek is considered a moderate trek and even a normal individual with a good health condition can do this trek. It takes around 4 to 5 hours walking a day on well-built stone trails and steps. For those who are interested in Annapurna Base Camp trek can contact at email@example.com
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing tour and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive to New Bridge (Nayapul) (1070m) and Trek to Ulleri via Tikhedhunga (1540m)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m)
Day 06: Hike to Poonhill (3210m) & Tadapani (2630m)
Day 07: Trek to Chhomorung (2020m) 6 hrs
Day 08: Trek to Dovan (2500m) 4- 5 hours)
Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) via MBC (3700m) 7 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Bamboo (2500m) 6 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Jhinu danda (Natural Hot Spring) (1760m) 5 hours)
Day 12: Trek to Pothana (1600m) 6 hrs.
Day 13: Pothana to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara 3 hrs.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu (200 k.m/ 5-6 hrs by Tourist Coach
Day 15: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
Cost Include / Cost Exclude
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2-night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome drinks in hotel on the day of arrival
- Kathmandu sightseeing in a comfortable private vehicle as per the tour program
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trekking guide & necessary porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, tranportation and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if required (need to return after the trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide and porter(s)
Please read our Booking terms and conditions carefully. In completing and submitting the booking form, you agree to be bound by these conditions, which constitute the agreement between Findways Adventure ("FWA") and you. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the booking form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by Findways Adventure